Project Administrator at PwC Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PwC Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
PwC has been engaged by a Development Partner to support our Education Sector client to build institutional and staff capacity towards improved workforce efficiency and enhanced teaching and learning outcomes. PwC is now looking for the following project staff to support the management and delivery of project objectives.
The Project Administrator would coordinate meetings, coordinate sub-contractor deliverables/ reports, timesheets/ invoices and logistics during the project duration. The job would also be responsible for general administrative activities such as recruitment, on-boarding and any other activities assigned.
Applicants must have:
• Good organisational skills
• Evidence of good leadership and goal achievement in a high-performance organisation
• Ability to communicate and engage influentially particularly on finance matters
• Working closely and effectively with team members, management and multiple stakeholders
• Good people management skills, particularly an ability to lead high-performing teams
• Ability to lead oneself – be emotionally intelligent, resilient and value-driven.
Contract duration: 3 years, renewable annually
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Application deadline: 19 August 2022.
Method of ApplicationTo apply, interested candidates should send an Application Letter and CV to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.