Treasury Officer – Customer at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- Review of Bank Transit accounts and coordinate with local & SSC team to clear all open items.
- Post all Cheques/transfers (remittances) made by Consumer and Aviation Customers, including AT I , Total Lubricant s , and all other transfers made to the company through the various banks into SA P .
- Allocate or (match) payments against invoices paid for by customers in SA P .
- Weekly preparation and analysis Forex Exposure for Treasury Manager’s review .
- Assist Territory Managers with Customer Accounts analysis and reconciliation relating to payments and matching of the account s .
- Assist the Treasury Manager in corresponding with Banks on matters relating to receivables .
- Input da i l y benchmark exchange rate s into SAP .
- P r epare monthly Receivables reports .
- Ensure that cheques received are banked timely.
- Follow up on return cheques and represent upon customer’s advice.
- Prepare exchange rate file and circulate to appropriate stakeholders.
Context and environment
Treasury Officer’s (Consumer) job consists of managing consumer receipts (cheques payment s , bank transfer) on daily ba s i s in relation with marketing team. A good number of our clients prefer to make payments via bank transfer s . TPGL receives huge amounts of Gh cedis & USD payments on a monthly Basis through bank transfer s . These in total represent a significant amount of TPGL’s total cash inflo w , it therefore demands close monitoring and accurate capturin g .
- A member of a Professional Accounting Body, i.e (ICA Ghana)
- With at least 3 years Post Qualification experienc e .
- A holder of at least a first degree from a recognized Universit y .
- Must be prepared to worked beyond normal hours
- Must be dedicated, reliable and inspire confidence
- Must be able to communicate effectively and at all level.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th March, 2023