Senior Manager – Cyber Security at Ernst & Young
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernst & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We are actively seeking a Senior Manager to join our Cybersecurity team. You will work alongside respected industry professionals, applying leading practices to better manage cybersecurity people, process and technology capabilities. You will gain insights into the design and operations of cybersecurity programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable, sustainable programs to keep up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
This position falls within our Advisory team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
- Client Responsibilities
- Assess/design of Digital Strategy
- Support in the selection and implementation of IT systems including ERP and bespoke systems.
- Act as client-side advisor on systems implementation.
- Lead the programme management of IT-led change programmes.
- Advise and support the implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Advise and support the introduction of new technologies including robotic process automation.
- Assist in the adoption of advanced data management through the adoption of big data solutions and insights to inform business performance.
- Advise on the social inclusion impacts of new technology.
- People Responsibilities
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture – you will develop junior team members through effective supervising, coaching, and mentoring
- Act as Counsellor to two or more team members
- Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in working in a consulting environment is required
- Good understanding of digital and technology solutions especially from the financial services Sector
- Experience in selling significant IT related consulting engagements
- Knowledge in customer engagement with understanding of leading practices and industry challenges
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
- Team player with leadership skills and aspirations
Educational And Academic Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in cyber and information security
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (cybersecurity, information security, information technology, computer science, IT engineering etc.)
- A master’s degree in a relevant field of study would be an added advantage
- Experience conducting security risk assessments
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Knowledge in configuration and management of security solutions
- Knowledge in security standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, PCI DSS, Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Directive of Ghana etc.
- Conversant with security strategy design, security policies and procedures.
- Conversant with security operations, threat management and digital forensics
- Certification in one or more of the following is required CISSP/CompTIA Security+/CISM/CISA
- Certification in one or more of the following is preferred CEH/LPT (Master)/GPEN/ CompTIA PenTest+
- Certification in one or more of the following would be an added advantage ISO 27001 LI/LA, ISO 27032, PCI DSS QSA, ISO 22301 LI/LA
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th Feb, 2024