Senior HR Advisor at Tullow Oil PLC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil PLC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tullow’s Accra office, Ghana.
The individual will be responsible for providing comprehensive operational HR support, coaching and direction to business function areas to achieve strategic people objectives. You will be acting as the HR Lead on a range of different key activities, such as managing people and organisational plans, talent management and localisation.
The position will require you to work closely with managers and staff to develop people solutions. We are therefore looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on collaboration and engagement.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Form part of the management team of the business function the post holder is supporting.
- Provides HR advice, guidance and support for a defined business area, supporting leaders in the development and delivery of the local people plan in order to enable the achievement of the Business Strategy.
- Drives the execution of HR processes for a defined business area, including budgeting, organisational review, salary and performance processes.
- Advocate and support the use of the HR operating model, acting as role model and facilitator to ensure business areas adhere to, and HR deliver to agreed service.
- Provide front line coaching and support to employees and line management on all HR related matters.
- Work closely with managers to deliver and improve individual performance and department performance.
- Lead organisational development initiatives as required.
- Co-ordinate and manage key Reward activities such as annual salary reviews, performance bonuses, share options, etc.
- Support new hires and internal transfers with relocation, immigration, rewards & benefits activities, induction.
- Update resource plan to inform resource requirements for the respective budget year and partner with the recruitment team to deliver timely recruitment and selection of best candidates for the role.
- Assist the staff mobility process for all staff transfers and specifically support the development and delivery of localisation efforts working directly with the business
- Administer, monitor and evaluate the provision of employee benefits and act as first line of support to all employees for any enquiries.
- Drive key Talent activities such as training needs analysis and coordination of development programmes.
- Identify development solutions that meet training needs and ensure that they are in line with the training needs analysis.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Lead and participate in Group Projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Preferred areas of expertise:
- HR business partnering experience in a Blue Chip or multinational company.
- Matrix environment.
- Knowledge of Performance Management, People Development and Talent Management.
- Strong organisational design and effectiveness skills.
- Change management skills.
- Strong Resourcing skills.
- Good understanding of complex reward philosophies.
- Background in Petroleum or manufacturing sectors advantageous.
- Masters degree qualification.
- Professional HR accreditation e.g. CIPD, SHRM preferred.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
Regular working from home at least 2 working days per week in the office.
Ability to manage working hours to balance work/life commitments.
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd September, 2022