Sales Manager at Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Formulate short and long term sales strategies and tactical plans.
Develop and execute channel strategies to achieve distribution objectives
Management of distribution partners and third-party collaborations.
Achieving revenue growth in support of corporate strategy.
Expand the business with current customers and help grow the Regional Business
Drive and support sales force capability and skill upgrade programs.
Monitor and control costs to ensure prudent utilization of resources and high productivity.
Provide leadership to the sales team.
Set individual sales targets for sales and promotional team and ensure collections are done appropriately.
Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales and delivery personnel
Ensure sales and Promotional team has the necessary resources to perform properly
Liaise with other heads of department to ensure achievement of sales objectives
Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
Assist in forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
Generate timely sales reports to the Managing Director
Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
Assist in developing pricing policies
MBA in Marketing or Professional certification in Marketing from a recognized institution with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Must have experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal skills
· Ability to persuade and negotiate with clients
· Ability to lead teams to achieve results
· Must be customer focused and results oriented
· Excellent Computer Skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
· Must have experience in Managing Multi-Disciplinary Sales Team
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel outside Accra
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 15th July. 2022