Sales Manager (Kumasi Branch) at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is responsible for the development of distribution strategy in order meet sales targets. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through others for periods up to one year.
- Recruit, retain and motivate 15 active Financial Advisors licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NIC).
- Develop and design cutting-edge strategies to motivate Financial Advisors for peak performance.
- Conducting product refresher trainings as well as relevant topics to improve the skills set of financial advisors every month.
- Supporting non-performing Advisors through PRP and Co-attendance in the team in conjunction with Branch Sales Manager to improve performance.
- Research and develop more commercial worksite markets and develop strategies to penetrate them on a weekly basis.
- Vet and certify by signing on all proposal forms to ensure they are fully and accurately completed for data capturing.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports to meet reporting standards.
- Manage error rate to 2% returns or below for the team on a month on month, year to year basis.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Tertiary Degree from an accredited University.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager is preferable.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Having difficult conversations and being assertive.
- Coaching of others
- People/performance management
- Customer First
- Leading with influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Decision Making
- Personal Mastery
- Technical /Business Competencies
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th November, 2022