Quantity Surveyor at ROPEAK Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ROPEAK Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ROPEAK Limited is a multi-disciplinary Engineering, Construction, and Procurement firm. We are committed to providing integrated and innovative solutions to challenging engineering problems. The companyis headquartered inKenyasi,Ahafo Region. ROPEAK Limited is dedicated to providing quality services to our clients. The company seeks to find and give opportunities to dynamic and smart individuals to join our exciting team as a Quantity Surveyor.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of cost management and quantity surveying for construction projects. Your primary focus will be to ensure cost efficiency, accurate budgeting, and financial control throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with the Project Lead, Project Planner, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to optimize project costs and contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
• Prepare and analyze project cost estimates.
• Conduct feasibility studies to assess the financial viability of projects.
• Assist in the preparation of tender documents and participate in the tendering process.
• Evaluate and negotiate subcontractor and supplier agreements.
• Provide input on cost implications during the design phase.
• Administer contracts and ensure compliance with contractual terms.
• Monitor project costs, identify variations, and assess their impact on the budget.
• Conduct regular cost reviews and produce financial reports for project stakeholders.
• Manage the payment certification process for subcontractors.
• Implement effective cost control measures to ensure projects stay within budget.
• Track and analyze project costs against the budget and report any discrepancies.
• Provide advice on cost-saving opportunities without compromising quality.
• Monitor and manage changes to project scope that may affect costs.
• Identify and assess potential risks related to project costs.
• Develop strategies to mitigate cost-related risks.
• Collaborate with project teams to address and resolve issues impacting costs.
• Prepare and submit final accounts.
• Evaluate the performance of subcontractors and suppliers.
• Conduct post-project cost analysis for continuous improvement.
Collaboration and Communication:
• Collaborate with project teams, site managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external parties to ensure smooth project execution.
• Participate in project meetings and provide updates on cost-related matters.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or related qualification.
• Candidate must have strong knowledge of construction contracts, cost management, and quantity surveying principles.
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the construction or mining industry.
• Candidate must have Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must be proficient in relevant software tools and applications
• Must have an effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Must pay attention to detail and accuracy in cost estimation and reporting.
• Must possess a Valid Driver’s License.
Membership in relevant professional bodies is desirable (IOS-GH, etc)
• Integrity and ethical behaviour in handling financial information.
• Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Adaptability to a dynamic and changing business environment.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments.
• Assertive, Confidential, Influential, Reliable and Independent
Location: Kenyasi – Ahafo Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit an application with RESUME to the address below no later than 29THJANUARY, 2024.
Human Resource Manager
? Human Resource Department
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited – Ahafo
Qualified applicants can send their RESUME to:
[email protected] with the role as the subject.
Closing Date: 29 January, 2024
Please only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
NOTE: To enable Newmont Company to determine that an applicant is a native of its mine impact community, all local-local applicants from the communities must be ENDORSED by the Chief, a nominated Assemblyperson, and the Youth Leader of the applicant’s community, and must be delivered to Newmont Security gate at Plant Site or the Yamfo Office not later than the stated date.
Females are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and should have their vaccination card available at the time of application.