QA support and Factory Hygienist at Barry Callebaut Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Barry Callebaut Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Hygienist is responsible for ensuring that the Plant is maintained in a sanitary state at all times and is rid of pests. This will be achieved by liaising with third party companies in charge of cleaning and pest control activities respectively, Production Shift Supervisors, Food Safety Co-ordinator and General Services Department. The Hygienist would ensure specific site pre-requite programs (in relation to GMP and Pest Control) are maintained to support the HACCP system for the realization of safe food.
- Ensure compliance to site GMP procedures, as well as good hygiene and sanitary conditions in process areas, factory compound, administration, cloak rooms, kitchen and canteen.
- Ensures the full implementation of the QMS procedures related to QA and communicates proposed changes to the Management Representative. This includes the documentation and approval of procedures and work instructions, process forms etc. as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to the factory’s Pre-Requisite Program
- Liaise with Food Safety Coordinator and / or Production Shift Supervisor to investigate deviations in environmental analysis results.
- Assist with document and records control as well as customer complaints investigation.
- Supervise pest control activities to ensure that it meets requirements of the service contract.
- Supervise plant cleaning activities to ensure that it meets requirements of the service contract
- Prepare reports for pest control activities, plant cleaning activities and share with relevant parties
- Conduct container inspection before loading activity
- Ensure hygiene status shall be monitored and feedback communicated for improvement.
- Ensure hygiene scores will be kept on file as evidence of the Plant’s sanitary status on a monthly basis.
- First degree in a relevant science-related field such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biological Science, or Chemistry
- Minimum of 2-3 years post qualification hands-on relevant working experience (cocoa industry is a plus)
- Good knowledge in HACCP, GMP and Hygiene, Food Safety Defense.
- Maintain inter-departmental contact with production, sourcing and logistics and all other relevant departments.
- Maintain contact with external service provider for pest control with prior approval of superior.
- Candidate must be k nowledgeable in MS Office Suite and use of Google applications .
- Ability to work without supervision, lead and motivate a team and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational interpersonal and communication skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022