Operations Manager at Reputable Hotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jirapa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a full-time Operations Manager to oversee the overall operations of the hotel. This person will play an integral part in management team. They will oversee high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve the hotel’s quality, productivity, and efficiency.
· Put processes in place;
· Ensure that all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way;
· Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices;
· Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
· Oversee the staff budget;
· Managing all company finances;
· Improve the quality, productivity, and efficiency of the company;
· Improve overall performance of the organization;
· Oversee company personnel;
· Maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses; and
· Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
Core Skills & Competencies:
· Strategic thinker;
· Outcome/task driven;
· Strong motivational and negotiation skills; and
· Strong awareness of internal and external customer needs;
· Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
· Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
· Experience budgeting and forecasting
· Familiarity with business and financial principles;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Strong leadership ability; and
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· At least 6 years’ management experience in the hospitality industry; and
· Excellent written and spoken English ability.
· A Bachelor’s degree or similar in hospitality or management, as a minimum requirement.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022