Manager, Revenue Assurance (Mobile Money) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Maximize organizational revenues by assuring the end-to-end effectiveness of the Mobile Money revenue management chain.
• Identify areas of possible revenue leakages and recommend mitigation measures to the process owners and follow up to ensure corrective measures.
• This is in addition to dealing with fraud activities within the Fintech space. (IFRS)
• Lead in ensuring that all fintech controls are rolled out and executed according to the approved frequency
• Implementing additional controls outside the Group control framework to mitigate emerging Fintech risks.
• Ensuring that exceptions and anomalies picked up during the performance of various control activities are investigated and reported on
• Lead the verification of the integrity of the Fintech Billing Systems through rating checks.
• Ensure that Margin Analysis is carried out for Partner and commission invoices to ensure optimal Gross Margins.
• Manage team performance of Activity calendar by setting targets, assign and review the performance and allocation of Activity Calendar activities
• Ensure Issues are logged, monitored and closed on predefined template within agreed SLA’s.
• Regular and accurate quantification of confirmed issues to provide management indication of potential benefits
• Prepare, support and represent team at Steercom and SPOC forums
• Contribute and prepare with Senior Manager the team monthly and quarterly reports
• Assist in new product development by inputting into product design, risk/return or cost/benefit of new product and services
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Analyze the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans
• Develops and implements organization wide policy by determining target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget
• Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere
• Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives
• Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems
• Organizes, classifies and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues
• From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
• Reduces the information down into manageable components
• Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected
Decision Making Based on Decision Modelling
• Maintains the utmost integrity and behaves ethically at all times
• Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions in order to take timely action.
• Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information
• Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models
• Leads the business insights strategy for the organization and makes a significant contribution to the overall strategic planning process
• Is considered highly influential and credible in providing customer, market and business insights to inform and improve the quality of decision making across the organization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics or Accounting.
• Professional qualification in Accounting, Information Technology or Telecommunication Engineering a must.
• At least 5 years of experience in Revenue Assurance in the telecommunications sector, with at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
• Good Knowledge of the mechanics of telecommunications.
• Knowledge of Telco billing principles and operation.
• Knowledge of Fintech Risks and mitigations.
• Good knowledge of the Revenue Management chain in telecommunications
• Good knowledge of IT and IT Systems
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
• Financial analysis skills
Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
Skill in Resource Management
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th March. 2022