Manager HRBP, OE&C at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Senior HRBP is responsible for the provision of excellent knowledge and influences the HR strategy to drive the HR agenda and people capability in support of business objectives. The Senior HRBP focusses upon the provision of HR advice and partner with the business and HR Centres of Expertise (COEs) to deliver the HR strategy. Typically reports to the Head of HR.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Requires knowledge in the following areas:
- Business Analytics
- Organisation design
- Role requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of the concepts and principles in their discipline. The requirement for a broader knowledge implies the need to understand other concepts and principles in context in order to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Advanced analytical systems skills, excel, MS Project – advantageous
- Soft Skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Strong analysis and problem- solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Management skills
- Decision making skills
- Conflict Management
- Adequate influencing and collaborative skills
- Effective representation at senior level
- Project Management skills
- Dynamic and Influential
OE&C Tools, Processes and Thought Leadership
- Contributes to Organisation effectiveness strategy development, policies, processes and practices and delivers operational support. Works with HR Services to support and continuously improve Organisational Effectiveness administration processes and practices.
- Provide expert advice to HR business partners and delivering organisation design and change projects
- Member of Assigned Functions’ leadership team. Provides professional guidance to upper level leadership team member & acts as single point of contact for all HR related issues.
- Responsible for building influential and mutually respectful relationships within functional leadership team. Works with leadership team to develop business co-ownership of Employee Engagement Plans.
- Contributes to Employee Relations strategy development and delivers operational support
- Provides expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices and processes regarding Employee Relations to identified customer groups
- Uses function KPI’s, EE engagement scores to define and diagnose HR issues within the business that require a planned resolution. Work with CoE & function to plan, communicate, action and bring issues to a successful resolution (eg. Organisation & Change, communications & involvement, learning & development, resourcing, reward & recognition and employee relations).
- Provide tactical HR expertise, advice & guidance to upper level leadership team member on HR issues that impact the department.
Technical And Professional Qualifications
A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR, Labour /Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
- Significant HR experience (10 years) in upper level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have experience in 2-3 other Blue Chip organizations.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence and ability to enjoy fast paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong Organisational & Analytical Skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022