Kitchen Coordinator -Local Hire at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
To provide administrative & secretarial support for the Executive Chef & Kitchen Managers. Ensure all work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines, the departmental business plan, and Kempinski Hotels, corporate guidelines, and service concepts.
- To manage and be responsible for all department’s documentation (i.e.) control charts, kitchen associates files.
- Ensure the filing system in the Executive Chef’s office is orderly maintained & kept secure.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional manner. Attend all kitchen meetings to write minutes and distribute them.
- Maintains sufficient quantities of office supplies for kitchen needs.
- Monitor all appointments, meetings, and training schedules, to ensure that the due date is met.
- Maintains the copies of banquet event order cost sheets on a monthly basis.
- Be familiar with the kitchen tools and materials being used by kitchen staff.
- Responsible for all typing and translation for kitchen needs.
- Assists in the accurate adjustment to the payroll for kitchen staff.
- Assists with the organization of associates’ meetings and functions.
- Perform any reasonable request made of management that is not life-threatening or against the law.
- Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in an F&B kitchen role
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Working in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Knowledge of menu planning and food presentation
- Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel
- Effective communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well-organized manner
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022