HR Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Newmont Mining Corporation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Newmont Mining Corporation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.Our Akyem and Ahafo mines have made significant sustainable community development investments in our host communities. These include establishing Development Funds at our Akyem and Ahafo operational areas with each mine contributing US$1 per ounce of gold sold and 1% of net pre-tax annual profit into its community development fund.The only gold company listed in the S&P 500 index, Newmont in 2007 became the first gold company selected to be part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Newmont’s industry leading performance is reflected through our Africa operations’ high standards in environmental management, health and safety for our workforce and creating value and opportunity for our employees, host communities and Newmont’s shareholders.About This Role
- Support recruitment processes by handling administrative tasks, scheduling, and coordinating interviews and maintaining candidate databases.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, candidate support, systems support.
Candidate ExperienceIn This Role You Will:
- Scheduling Interviews. You will receive interview scheduling requests from recruiters, obtain candidate and interview team availability, draft complex interview schedules for recruiter’s review/input, send interview requests via Outlook.
- Interact with Business Partners and the Human Resources (HR) Data Management Team to ensure our newly hired employees have a world class on boarding experience.
- Create final schedule/agenda for recruiter for distribution and track participant’s acceptance.
- Organize logistics such as web meetings or coordinate with the respective Sites for room set up and hosting candidates during on-site interviews.
- Support recruiters by phone screening candidates when required.
- SuccessFactors support – update requisitions and applicant status in system as requested.
- Advertise on external job boards as needed.
- Move candidates to Ready to onboard, initiate and coordinate onboarding actions in SuccessFactors Recruiting module.
- Assist with pre-employment requirements by processing, tracking, and updating status on background checks and other pre-employment screenings/checks.
- Ensuring all aspects of the pre-employment process are complete.
- Creating purchase requisitions / Invoicing for recruitment services and vendors.
- Organize participation/logistics in recruiting events.
Intern/ National Service Program Support
- Support the recruiting efforts/ processes for interns and National Service Personnel.
Maintain Candidate Database
- Strategically enhance our talent pool and manage the database.
- Manage the tracking and updates of all other candidates / recruitment data reporting.
Your Training, Skills & Experience ChecklistFormal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- The recruitment and selection process.
- Knowledge of various recruitment assessment tools used in the company context.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in Human Resources.
- Experience with and exposure to Talent Acquisition activities is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully filling technical profiles; recruitment experience in the mining (or related) industry beneficial.
- Previous experience managing the recruiting process using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Familiar with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting module.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Attention to detail, well organized, with a proven ability to independently prioritize work and anticipate needs.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and reporting.
- Curiosity to explore new technologies that may deliver efficiencies as well as a willingness to bring forward new ideas.
- Ability to communicate, oral and written, and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to write and edit, distribute, and follow up on various communications.
- Ability to handle highly confidential material on a continuous basis in professional manner.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player
- The Position is located at Accra.
We understand no candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2023