Customer Success Executive at Moove
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Moove
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for a professional with excellent communication and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Customer Success Executive, reporting to the City Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Customer Success Executive must possess a good command of the English Language.
In this role, you will dig deep into monitoring and compliance that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got zeal, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive who will be charged with monitoring, supporting, and resolving drivers issues within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in Communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor drivers’ performance
- Conduct daily check-in on drivers’ pulse
- Support drivers
- Solve drivers’ issues while drivers are in transit
- Receive inbound calls from drivers
- Make outbound calls to drives
- Conduct driver survey
- Compile data from driver survey
- Accountability of all Moove vehicles
- Ensure that drivers obey rules and regulations as laid down by the company.
- Ensure that drivers get the right information from the company.
What You Will Need For This Position
- Degree in any discipline.
- 4-years experience in customer care/support roles.
- Experience in a customer-centric industry is an added advantage.(e.g. Transportation, Banking & Telecoms)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites (Excel).
- Ability to manage people.
- The candidate must possess an eye for details.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Daily retention targets as % of return walkins
- Weekly churn targets
- Daily Ticket resolutions for DPs basis physical and remote interactions
- Daily Driver performance basis supply hour and trip targets of the city
- Daily helping DPs increase earnings if SH is at optimal level, monitored via week on week DP earnings
- Overall DP portfolio monitoring basis allocated count of DPs
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager and closely working with our Operations Unit.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023