Business Development Manager at Termii
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Termii
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Prospect and develop new client relationships within anglophone West Africa (except Nigeria) and North Africa.
- Prospect and develop new partnerships to grow revenue, market share and market coverage.
- Provide suggestions, feedback, and contributions for new features development or entirely new products within the company’s industry to access opportunities within market coverage and grow market share.
- Train junior business development executives to achieve business revenue goals and client acquisition targets.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Manage pipeline forecasts against revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar area
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in telecommunications, financial services or any other related industry.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Fluency in English is a must (French is an added advantage).
- Be proactive, organised and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to national and state observed holidays, team members get 20 days paid time off.
- 10 paid study leave days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Hybrid Work Structure (3 days remote, 2 days On site)
- Paid parental leave days for new parents (i.e Maternity/Paternity leave)
- 13th Month
- Celebration benefits (Birthday, Wedding, Childbirth)
- Monetary Support (in the event of loss of a loved one)
- Learning and Development opportunities e.g Udemy
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th October, 2023