IT Business Analyst at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Collaborate with the business’s functional areas to analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals.
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Innovation Driven Industry
• Global technology trends and advancements
• Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Elicit business requirements, document, scope, present them and get them approved / signed them off.
• Define solution or Business Requirement Document or Product roadmap
• Further requirement analysis (FRD, Requirement models and so on…)
• Identify or recommend IT team (internal or external)
• Finalize solution and its scope
• Researching possible software solutions
• Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
• Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
• Acting as a liaison between the business and Information Technology (IT) Division
Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in in Engineering / Computer Science.
• ITIL and other software and system certification
• COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
• Certification in BA
• Scrum certification
• Agile working knowledge and related certifications.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant IT experience in a similar role in the technology industry.
• Excellent Knowledge System integration & Architecture design
• Excellent knowledge of product and service life cycle
• Excellent knowledge of OSS, BSS, MFS and ICT
• Excellent knowledge of Product Development processes and Systems
• Excellent knowledge in Project Management
• Excellent Knowledge in Vendor Management
• Excellent Knowledge in Systems Testing
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Ability to Pay Attention to Detail
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Negotiating & Influencing Skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-IT-ADTRACKITANA2 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 20 July, 2022