Assistant Procurement Manager at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as an Assistant Manager for Procurement in the Supply Chain Department.
• (S)He will report to the Director for Procurement and will ensure that sourcing strategies are executed, and cost savings opportunities are identified for the growth of the company.
• To ensure that all suppliers engaged are on the company’s registered list of suppliers. Engaging new suppliers to be pre-approved by the Chief Supply Chain Management Officer or the Procurement Manager upon passing the company’s pre-qualification and due diligence requirements.
• To ensure that there is a continuous, effective and efficient procurement process of goods and services for the company.
• Ensure that a competitive balance of cost, delivery timescale and quality is negotiated for all purchases.
• Ensure purchase orders (PO) and purchasing contracts are issued by AirtelTigo’s procurement policy, procedures, and processes.
• Maintain a proper filling and monthly tracking system of the status of all the POs and contracts issued and updates provided to the respective heads of departments or specific project leads of user departments.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly reports (including commitments and cost analysis) as well as Internal Control requirements and audit tasks.
• Be the initial point of escalation for issues with suppliers and perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
• Assisting in the execution of relevant Internal Controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law, Procurement & Logistics, Business Administration, or any other related.
• 2+ years of experience in procurement and/or related fields (preferably in the telecommunications industry).
• Certification in procurement management shall be an added advantage.
• Team player and able to manage stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated stable proven planning and analytical skills.
• Independent and with a good work attitude with a high level of integrity.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.