Administrator – CEO’s Secretariat at Development Bank Ghana (DBG)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Development Bank Ghana (DBG)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, is seeking applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Administrator – CEO’s Secretariat
• The role holder would effectively coordinate activities at the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ensuring high quality and error free output and the management of the CEO’s Sec.
• The job holder also conduct research and prepare confidential reports as and when required and ensuring excellent service delivery.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum First Degree in Business Administration or related course
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in data analytics and reporting required
• Attention to detail and well organised
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks
• Interpersonal & communication skills (Written and Oral)
Method of ApplicationTo apply, interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to: [email protected]
The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 05 April, 2022