Account Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- To safeguard and grow revenue for Vodafone Business through acquisition and retention of business as may be determined by the business.
- Work as part of the Vodafone Business Sales Team to drive aggressive sales.
- Prospecting for Leads
- Pitching for Deals
- Negotiating and Closing Deals
- Manage in-life relationship of the accounts
Will own specific Accounts and drive business growth through Customer Relations/Account Management.
- Regular Customer Engagement – Weekly customer visits
- Keep customers constantly updated on business development
To meet annual targets for sales and revenues and ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction as may be determined by the business for each Financial Year
- Evaluation of business opportunities.
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing plans.
- Identifying, contacting and establishing new business through effective approaches.
- Developing marketing presentations and generating business specific service level agreements
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal suppliers such as the VFW Sales Team, Sales Engineer and customers.
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the named accounts.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities and ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Receivables for respective Accounts and will resolve all billing disputes as may arise through reconciliation of Accounts with the support of the Billing and CollectionsTeam.
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to recognise additional sales opportunities.
- Ability to operate in matrix teams.
- Actively support the achievement of Sales targets for revenue, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing priorities and business requirements and to accommodate these within longer term plans and strategies.
- Analytical thinker who can plan and execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of colleagues and to apply communications and persuasions skills in a matrix environment to achieve objectives.
- Ability to present compelling arguments for proposed technical solutions.
- Utmost professional integrity.
Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
Change and Adaptability
Data driven decisions
Data Analytics and Insights
Business and Commercial Acumen
Sales Methodologies and Processes
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th May. 2022