Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Unilever, Ericsson, Plan Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Group of Companies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
1. Project Accountant -Short Term at Plan International
Gained through education, training, & experience
Qualification and Experience
• University degree in Accounting plus ICA Ghana Part 2 or ACCA Foundation Level (Part 1 and Part 2), or equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
2. Procurement Officers at Institute Of Accountancy Training (IAT)
• The successful candidate will head the Procurement Unit and ensure that all procurement activities of the Institute are done with strict adherence to the Public Procurement Law and set standards.
• He/she will report to the Head of Administration.
3. Category Manager, Skin Cleansing at Unilever Ghana
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of four (4) to (6) six years relevant experience as a category management in a Fast-Moving-Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment and/or marketing exposure is essential.
- Business Management and Category development experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience and ability to work with cross functional teams and partners multiple stakeholders (across WLs)
4. VAS Delivery Manager at Ericsson
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: BS Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications or Electronics
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain-experience: Network and Digital Services
5. Engineering Technician – Data Control at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Minimum qualification of HND Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year practical working experience in mining or related environment
- Hands-on experience in the usage of SAP-PM Data capturing