Category Manager, Skin Cleansing at Unilever Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Unilever Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Background & Purpose of the Job
- Develop Skin Cleanse category and brand strategies and deploy Integrated Brand Plans including Innovations & Non-Innovation led activities to build brand power and deliver sustainable business growth.
- Manage and grow the Beauty & Personal Care-Skin Cleansing category through category-driven activation, renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant implementation of New Products Distribution (NPD) platforms.
- Achieve category share and profitable Net Proceeds of Sales (NPS)/profit growth targets through translation of category & marketing plans into market-implementation and customer plans (with potential for tailor-made activities).
- Champion the consumer needs and category passion within the overall business.
- Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow category share.
- Deliver market- and customer-knowledge driven input into innovation platform projects and brand planning to ensure requirements of brands will be met in the future.
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs etc.
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the category vision plan working with communication teams and agencies for Public Relations (PR) and Below The Line (BTL) for the category.
- Lead the S&OP process for the skin Cleanse Category
- Translate marketing & category plan into a business framework and optimise commercial opportunities (identify threats). Feed into monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Develop and implement 12-18 month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Proactively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects.
- Champion optimal launch of innovations in the skin Cleanse Category
- Work with communication team to ensure single message is created in line with the category building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans.
- Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.Managing of all day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of four (4) to (6) six years relevant experience as a category management in a Fast-Moving-Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment and/or marketing exposure is essential.
- Business Management and Category development experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience and ability to work with cross functional teams and partners multiple stakeholders (across WLs)
Key Competencies (SOL’s)
- Purpose & Service
- Personal Mastery
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
- Marketing Managers
- Channel & Category Development Managers
- CD Director
- Brand Managers and Assistants
- Key Account Managers
- CCM & CMI
- Supply Chain
- MIS Manager
- R & D
- Regulatory Affairs
External Stake holders
- Brand Agencies
- Activation Agencies
- Media Agencies
- Pack Design
- Marketing Research Agencies
- Public Relation Consultancy as required Regulatory body (GSA & FDA)
- Creative Agencies
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Sept. 2021