Solutions Architect at Ernst & Young
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernst & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Join our team as a highly skilled and experienced Solutions Architect, where you will play a key role in designing and implementing functional and integration solutions for our organization and clients. As a Solutions Architect, you will be providing technology architecture and technology consulting services and will serve as part of the overall EY team and its end clients. You will ensure projects are aligned with our approved methods and delivery standards
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to identify and document business needs, requirements, and longer-term opportunities
- Develop project objectives, priorities, and solution parameters aligned with customers’ organizational direction
- Plan, facilitate, and manage fact-finding, analysis, and design workshops for projects
- Manage functional scope to minimize business and technical risks
- Conduct business process analysis to identify and resolve impacts for a successful project roll-out
- Provide management and facilitation for key focus areas, such as functional interfaces and business process change management
- Collaborate with project leads to assess assumptions and re-estimate task effort periodically.
- Create interface functional specifications and gather interface requirements
- Design integration solutions and develop interfaces and frameworks
- Establish connectivity approaches for hybrid landscapes (Cloud and On-Premises) and document them
- Guide customers on integration architecture, solution design, and best practices
- Design, configure, and code application software, considering user and software requirements
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and limitations to automate and improve existing systems
- Support the customer team throughout the project lifecycle, including configuration, development, testing, training, and post-deployment support
- Identify and implement technological enablers required for project solutions.
- Develop technical proposals in response to client solicitations
To qualify for the role, you must have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/information technology or in a related field from a recognised university
- 5+ years of practical experience
- 3+ years of solid design and development experience in integration using middleware applications and/or other relevant platforms
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with customers, across different departments and levels within the company
- Proven track record of business change management; excellent communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of information technology and business consulting practice
- Highly experienced in integration implementation
- Experience in providing Hypercare and technical support including knowledge transfer
- Certifications in Microsoft, SAP or Oracle technologies would be an added advantage
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience managing teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior skills include business analysis, process facilitation, change management, creative and critical thinking, technical writing, and problem-solving.
What We Look for:
We are looking for driven professionals with a strong passion for technology and a desire to make a difference. Excellent problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, leadership capabilities, and the ability to manage shifting workloads in a fast-paced environment are essential. A commitment to staying updated with the latest industry trends is highly valued as well. Join our team and contribute to shaping the future of technology.
What We Offer:
Competitive remuneration package based on performance, flexible working options, career development support, and a comprehensive total rewards package that includes various benefits. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and advance your skills while enjoying a supportive and engaging work environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Jan, 2024