Senior Manager Alternative Channel at Vodafone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Alternative Channels Manager provides expert knowledge to deliver the execution of sales activities for both business and consumer customer bases including building and maintaining enablers to support sales processes in line with sales policies and processes, which include administration, training and sales tools.
The Alternative Channels Manager focusses upon the supervision of a team, who focus on activities related to bid management and contract management (delivering the bid processes, service tasks, contract reporting and reviews for the assigned area/market).
Typically reports to the General Sales S&D
- Partner management – recruit new partners, manage the account end to end to deliver key objectives which include but not limited to primary airtime purchases, devices and other sellables.
- Creating new channels – Explore new possible channels to expand both reach and coverage relevant to territories
- Airtime purchase – ensure assigned monthly primary airtime purchases and secondary sales to prevent out of stocks in trade.
- Growth contribution in digital penetration – attainment of the digital airtime contribution assigned to third party reloads.
- Acquisition of subscribers through the created channels in support of the CMS growth
- Customer satisfaction – management of trade partners in a mutually beneficial and ethical manner to foster a win win relationship
- Device Sales – grow subscribers through the sales of devices quality gross adds
Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
Change and Adaptability
Data Driven Decision Making
Drives Continuous Improvement
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th March. 2022