Senior Business Tax Consultant at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Tax and Regulatory Services
Deloitte offers its clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Our major service offerings include:
• Business Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• International Tax
• Global Employer Services
• Tax Management Consulting
• Indirect Tax
• Mergers and Acquisition Tax
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with several high-profile multinational organisations and develop their leadership capabilities.
- Provide tax advisory on business tax rules affecting company operations in Ghana.
- Evaluate corporate reorganization issues and apply tax rules to client scenarios when preparing advisory reports.
- Apply tax and accounting principles to undertake tax due diligence and structuring assignments.
- Draft reports, identify key tax issues/risks, and propose solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies.
- Advise on personal income tax and social security obligations of inbound and outbound individuals
- Apply understanding of operational double tax treaties and regulatory requirements to evaluating inbound investment requirements and compliance obligations.
- Conduct research on local tax and regulatory regimes relevant to client operations.
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues in accordance with industry standards.
- Must have graduated from a recognized university in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or a related discipline.
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA or other relevant recognised professional body.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in areas of tax consulting and M&A tax advisory.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the tax advisory guidelines
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Data management and analysis experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023