Senior Admissions Counselor at Webster University
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Webster University
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The successful applicant will work in the Admissions and Enrollment team of an educational institution (university). The incumbent will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meeting all graduate enrollment targets set for each intake season.
- Advising The Enrollment Director and the team on strategies to meet targets set for the term or academic year.
- Generating leads and following up on all assigned leads to ensure high conversion rates.
- Speaking with potential students on admissions requirements, program choice and program offerings.
- Keeping accurate and updated records on the recruitment portal.
- Ensuring timely and well-written responses to all enquiries.
- Converting enquiries into submitted applications and having a quick turnaround on feedback to all applicants.
- Assessing all applications and generating offer letters to qualified students.
- Planning admissions related events e.g. Open house, Masterclasses, Info sessions, School visits etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Sales, or any relevant field of study
- A background of sales, customer service and call handling
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data to create business cases
- Proficiency in French (speaking and writing) is an advantage
- Experience working in higher education and with student recruitment is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work effectively in a team and within a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders including parents, students, third party recruitment agents, alumni etc
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and focused on meeting deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel regionally and internationally
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
Mode of Application: Interested candidates should send their CV with 3 references and a cover letter
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 18th April. 2022