SaT Senior Manager at Ernest & Young
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernest & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a Valuations, Modelling and Economics Manager, you will work on various engagements in the Strategy and Transaction Service Line (SaT) and for clients in the financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and manage engagements
- Manage client’s relationships including key client personnel such as C.F.Os, C.E.Os, etc
- Prepare and review reports from SaT Client engagements
- Provide on the job training for less experienced staff, monitoring the performance and preparing meaningful, timely and objective performance evaluations
- Lead and manage engagements
- Perform detail and general review prior to partner review and signoff.
- Prepare and monitor budget and profitability analysis for client engagements
- Establish and maintain client relations while serving as the primary client contact for all engagements
- Support the firms HR processes including recruitment processes, induction and on-the-job trainings.
- Support the firms’ Business Development activities including development of proposal documents and other go-to market activities.
- Present engagement deliverables at client meetings
- Assess the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls.
- Business development and client relationship management
- Analyse financial and market data, and taking a deal through the full process to successful completion
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data to create new data analytics and new reports/dashboards as needed
- Analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Lead business valuation, financial models, negotiations, divestment or JV transactions
- Support due diligence process through data management, desktop review, and internal and external project meetings
- Assist with the project management aspect of due diligence through approved project management software
- Communicate and report major engagement issues and risks to senior management.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Comply with risk management procedures
- Build an internal and external professional network.
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about a career in Strategy and Transactions
- Work constructively with team
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- First degree holder plus a professional certification in ACCA, CA, CFA, CVA, CIMA
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years relevant working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of transactions and strategy
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, and energetic team
- A conducive environment to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY, you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022