Risk and Compliance Officer (Pensions) at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Old Mutual Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is individually accountable for establishing and embedding a culture of compliance as well as ensuring that risk management processes are implemented at Business Unit (BU) levels through own efforts. The incumbent initiates and facilitates corrective action where required.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures risk processes (Risk assessment, identification, management, reporting and optimization) are occurring at BU level.
- Challenges risk management information received from reporting entities.
- Monitor top and emerging risks as well as putting in place management actions to mitigate same.
- Provide knowledge of systems/supporting guidance, procedures and assists the business in implementation of risk issues.
- Provide oversight for risk management activities ensuring Group Risk Policy statements are met.
- Roll out policies and ensures all policies are complied with.
- Identify applicable legislation and analyses the impact thereof on the BU and applies this to BU processes and procedures.
- Ensures monthly risk control logs are updated and follows up with various Line Managers.
- Establish and embed compliance across the various entities within the business.
- Ensures compliance within area by implementation of compliance risk management and monitoring plans.
- Compiles monthly reports (standing reports) on issues identified and reports on actions taken to rectify the problem.
- Interact with senior management on compliance and legislative developments that may influence the company direction.
- Facilitate and in appropriate circumstances partake in remedial actions developed by the BU to help eliminate noncompliance with legislation and regulation.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Business Awareness
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Decision Making
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (from an accredited university) in Actuarial science, Mathematics/Statistics, Risk Management, Law or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Risk, Legal, compliance and audit and /or enterprise risk management function
- Working Knowledge of Pensions business
Compliance Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th March. 2022