Private Sector Engagement Specialist – 2022200479 at FHI 360
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FHI 360
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. To meet the needs of our rapidly expanding portfolio in Ghana, we seek a qualified candidate for the following position on our USAID: Accelerating Social and Behavior Change (ASBC) project in Ghana.
The Private Sector Engagement Specialist will be a member of the project team and work with regional and local NGO partners, Ghana Health Service, non-governmental organizations, community organizations, USAID, and others to achieve the successful implementation of the project.
He/ She will develops and implements private sector engagement strategies and approaches to mobilize resources and support for positive health behaviors from the private sector in alignment with the project’s goal of increasing the uptake of key health behaviors.
Build a solid online presence brand across multiple social media platforms by developing appropriate content for various channels to ensure high levels of measurable engagement with diverse audience. Coordinate live social media broadcast of events, create content for social media (micro videos-Instagram) etc.
Regularly monitor developments across social media and its use in stakeholder engagement and advise on use and set up of new channels as appropriate.
Contribute to the sharing of best practices in digital media communication by mentoring staff and facilitating learning sessions with key staff
- University degree (Master’s degree preferred) in communication, social science, behavioral change communication, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field.
- 4-8 years of experience in private sector engagement and managing branding/marketing communication or health advocacy projects or campaigns in Ghana.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art public relations, private sector engagement, marketing, social and behavior change communication models and strategies and their practical application.
- Technical knowledge of one or more of the health topic areas (MNCH, FP, malaria, WASH, nutrition, Covid-19) is desirable.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates may submit CV/resume and cover letter, including salary requirements by following the below application instructions
- Go to https://www.fhi360.org/careers,
- Click on Search Jobs, and search for the position numbers assigned to each position,
- Create an account and follow the application instructions.