P&C Administrator at World Vision
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana - World Vision Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The P&C Administrator is a front-line customer service representative for World Vison Global Centre staff. This position is responsible for providing quality and timely customer service and quick resolution of staff human resources (HR) issues. In addition, the P&C Administrator will support the day-to-day administrative duties covering a number of employee programs and benefits and general employee management.
HR Administration and Employee Programs
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for different areas of HR including employee recordkeeping/personnel files, onboarding/orientation of new staff and offboarding as appropriate.
- Perform operational and maintenance functions for employee programs as appropriate in the local office context. This can include but is not limited to addressing questions, assisting with claims and general notification messages.
- Other HR operational administration as needs arise.
Manage customer service activities pertaining to basic employee benefits including but not limited to:
- WV Benefits
- Government Statutory Benefits
- Perform customer service functions for World Vision employees – mainly Global Centre staff and/or International Assignees.
- First line service ticket review for Ask P&C/P&C Helpdesk-related systems: Identify complexity of HR issues and either resolve general issues or route/escalate to an appropriate P&C Specialist, Generalist or Business Partner. Where appropriate, respond to service ticket issues regarding compensation, benefits and general employee inquiries.
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys to evaluate effectiveness of P&C’s helpdesk function.
Continuous Improvement & Ad Hoc Duties
- Compile statistical reports and information as needed on Ask P&C ticket issues and other activities.
- Continuous individual development
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- At least 2 years of experience in HR administrative operations and processes (benefits administration, employee services, labour relations, training support, etc.)
- Demonstrative knowledge of local labour legislative law
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience (BSc Human Resources, BSc Social Sciences, or any related course)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 5% of the time in any location where World Vision operates.
- Ability to work in an office atmosphere as well as remotely
- Proficient in English
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer literacy with intermediate PC and administration skills
- Demonstrative knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint, Canva, Microsoft Outlook, and Power Automate are preferred
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023