Manager, Mobile Money Channel Development (Ashanti, BA & BE) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Position: Manager, Mobile Money Channel Development (Ashanti, BA & BE)
Level: MTN Level 3
Function: MobileMoney Limited (MML)
Department: Fintech Commercial Operations
Reports to: Senior Manager, Fintech Commercial
Manage the implementation of Mobile Money (MM) sales in the assigned regions with the support of Mobile Money Territory Sales Controllers, Merchants, and Agents.
- Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
- Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
- Active media engagement and brand reputation
- Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
- Agile ways of working
- Plan and manage the implementation of Mobile Money (MoMo) sales plans and Teams for effective coverage of the assigned regions.
- Management of assigned MTN distributor(s) to ensure target achievement and sanity in their MoMo operations
- Third party team management to ensure strict compliance to MoMo policies.
- Provide clarity on MoMo strategy in the Region/SBU
- Monitor performance of MoMo TSCs and review same in line with MoMo business plan.
- Lead team to deliver on payment points (school fees/hospital/taxi, shop payment projects)
- Lead team to deliver on MoMo/EVD Project to grow coverage and adoption
- Champion the drive on MoMo Bulk Payment and Super Merchant concepts
- Implementation of key initiatives to grow MoMo business in assigned area
- Carry out regular market work with key customers to build stronger relationships.
- Minimum of a university Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or a related field of study.
· A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Sales environment. 3 years of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- Sales & Business development
- MoMo products and services knowledge and understanding
- Account management
- Sales planning and analysis
- Pipeline management
- Channel Management
- Dealers, franchise, and partner management
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Information gathering and processing.
- Sales Software applications
Must live the MTN Values of
- Lead with Care, Collaborate with Agility, Serve with Respect, Can Do with Integrity, Act with Inclusion, COS
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
Method of Application1. Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MMLCDASH20 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
2. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 22nd January 2024 to: [email protected]
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.