Hotel Manager at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the coordination of all operative outlets of the Hotel to ensure a smooth course of daily business including the aspect of profitability, quality- insurance as well as quality-improvement, communication and staff leadership. During the absence of the General Manager, he/she is responsible to substitute him. The incumbent is responsible for the development and realization of projects and concepts within the team.
- Responsible for the optimization of sales.
- Substitute the General Manager in his absence and acquisition of representative tasks.
- Responsible for coordination, initiation and control of all operational processes as well as appropriate delegation and control of the individual tasks.
- Link between the General Manager and the Department Heads and Team Leaders.
- Ensure an optimal communication between GM and Department / Department heads in the form of meetings, etc.
- Implement annual reviews for the subordinate Department and Head of Department, as well as promotion, development, and career planning; Initiate corrective / disciplinary action in collaboration with the GM.
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of projects in collaboration with the GM.
- Responsible for leadership in all matters in relation to safety and protection in the hotel.
- Budget coordination, creation, control operations.
- Cost control, sales optimization through promotional activities.
- Develop and constantly monitor all security-relevant measures and facilities especially fire protection and rules of conduct in emergency situations, taking into account the current requirements by authorities and legislation.
- Achieve or exceed budget, ensuring a permanent improvement of quality standards and optimization of work processes in the operational area.
- Monitor and Control sales of the room rate in terms of Logis.
- Monitor quality of all public and non-public spaces.
- Monitor the technical condition of the departments.
- Handle the daily monitoring of all departments.
- Initiate cross-cutting projects.
- Ensure own personal and professional training.
- Acquire Manager on duty services during the week and on weekends.
- Develop and assure standards in the areas of Logis and F&B.
- Handle forecast and yield management for the Logis area in collaboration with the GM and FOM.
- Secure the realization of quantitatively as qualitatively optimal utilization of the Logis range.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022