General Practitioner at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
STATUS: Engaged on Full Time
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
BACKGROUND: The Health Facility is a reputable one that seeks the services of qualified General Practitioners to work in rural areas of Ghana.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Ministry of Health
- Ghana Health Service
- Other related Government Agencies Internal:
All management and patients of the Facility
Scattered rural locations across Ghana
- Applicants must be ready to work in small healthcare facilities in rural areas of Ghana.
- Salary is negotiable according to the competitive market rates.
- Housing/Accommodation allowance to be provided.
- Car allowance to be provided.
To stimulate, maintain and restore human health through the practice of quality medicine.
- Carry out diagnosis, treatment, counselling, of patients
- Perform surgeries where applicable.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- General medical practice.
- Any other medical responsibilities that may arise.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in medicine.
- Completed housmanship in medicine.
- National Certification as a General Practitioner.
- At least 5 years post housmanship experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & BEHAVIOUR
- Adaptable and able to work with cross-cultural team.
- Self-driven with a solution-orientated approach
- MS-Office proficient.
- Excellent English language skills, other languages will be an advantage.
- Communication: Ability to describe conditions to patients.
- Creativity: Ability to come up with creative but accepted solutions
- Active Listening: Ability to clearly communicate information to others and understand what others are sharing with you.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to evaluate possible solutions before choosing the most efficient one.
- Proactive personality with high flexibility.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- Must exhibit a high sense of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must be a proactive and results-oriented person