Front Desk Executive at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The position of front desk executive consists of answering inquiries and obtaining information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also provides information regarding activities conducted at the establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
· Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries;
· File and maintain records;
· Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
· Hear and resolve complaints from customers and the public;
· Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments;
· Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents;
· Provide information about establishments such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
· Transmit information or documents to customers using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Qualifications and requirements
· A high school diploma or equivalent;
· Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, actively look for ways to help people, and adjust actions concerning others’ actions.
Competencies (in order of importance)
· Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
· Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
· Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
· Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in challenging situations.
· Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 26th May. 2022