Digital Executive at Publicis West Africa (PWA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Publicis West Africa (PWA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all Nestle’s business in Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages that campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies is in English.
The Role focuses on planning, execution, optimization and reporting of online marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Create engaging content such as social media/blog posts and video content.
- Manage and grow online communities on web and social media.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to create digital solutions such as landing pages, AR Filters, Bots and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to all affirmative action candidates or designated groups.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Jan, 2023