Customer Support Executive at International Sports Betting Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Sports Betting Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
An international sports betting company operating in Ghana is looking for a Customer Support Executive represents the company in all customer contacts, providing the best-in-class service via email, phone, social media and live chat. This position reports to the Customer Support Manager. The Customer Support Executives is to build retention with customers, resolve their queries and made to feel part of the Pridebet family.
Minimum Qualification: Degree/HND in related Course
Experience : 3 years
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hrs per week
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Handling inbound calls from existing and prospective clients inquiring about the products and services we offer.
- Handling Social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram) queries from existing and prospective clients.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint,determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Managing customer relationship and retention.
- Upselling and cross- selling of the different products and services The Company offers to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintaining customer records by updating their accounts and recording client information.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction at all times through follow-ups.
- Conducting hourly tests to confirm that the services are working efficiently.
- Sending out daily reports (checklist) on how the tests have been carried out and the findings.
- Performing bi-weekly competitor analysis and updating findings
- Escalating any major problem (if any) to the supervisor on duty.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients and pursued customer leads.
- Winning back already existing clients that have gone dormant.
- Creating detailed reports that outline the leads generated. The report captures the
- number of people they have made contact with, the unsuccessful records and the amount deposited by each client
- Generating sales conversions from the data base given for them to call out.
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player’s gaming patterns wherever needed
- Ad-hoc requirements by the business as needed
Customer Service Executive Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Ability and willingness to work on a shift Rota which includes weekends and overtime as and when required
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to our customers and fellow employees
- Respectful with a driven focus to succeed and deliver on targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and understand local languages such as, Twi, GA, Ewe and Hausa is an added advantage
- Model a culture of ownership in every interaction
- Prior customer service and/or contact center experience is preferred
Method of ApplicationAll CV’s are to be sent to [email protected]
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.