Compliance Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are a professional services organisation with a strong footprint across the globe. Our footprint and staffing mix enable us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they are located. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of Africa enable us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored solutions to business challenges.
As a professional services organisation, we pride ourselves on being compliant with the required standards of risk management. We are expanding our Risk Management (RM) unit and looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for compliance to join our RM Team.
As a member of the RM Team, your role will include initiating and concluding the processes required to ensure that we always achieve 100% compliance with risk management policies and regulations.
The position is for one year with the possibility for a renewal of one year only.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting checks including anti-money laundering (AML) checks on new and existing clients and complete required procedures based on results from the check.
- Monitoring and renewing AML status of new and existing clients periodically and as and when required.
- Assessing independence status of all new and prospective clients periodically and when required.
- Carrying out risk management documentation for clients as needed in required databases.
- Carrying out processes and follow ups to obtain authorisation to provide services if required for new and existing clients.
- Maintaining and managing a risk register of all clients.
- Keeping up to date with local and international risk management issues in order to update the team.
- Assisting Risk Manager with reporting requirements and setting up systems to address feedback from external reviewers.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and staff.
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Establishing a process for the conduct of internal reviews and conducting periodic reviews of selected jobs.
- Assisting to conduct RM training periodically and as and when required.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- LLB from a recognised university with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours or its equivalent. Being a lawyer is an added advantage.
- Good people skills and good at managing stakeholder expectations and needs.
- Self-motivated with high integrity and innovation skills.
- A strategic thinker, deep knowledge and understanding of risk management and compliance.
- Delivering results and meeting team expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Adaptable and responsive to change.
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised and thorough.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th July. 2022