Cloud Backend Developer with Go (Acronis Management Server) at Acronis
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Acronis
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Go Software Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Go Software Developer to join our engineering team in our R&D center. The team develops the core Acronis service which brings to the clients automation of mass management operations, configuration and monitoring with lots of different features. Our services supports extensible architecture for integration with new appearing workload types and policy types. This job requires to be in the center of Acronis development process and collaborate with many other Acronis teams.
We are looking for a developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to write reliable and scalable services deployed in the cloud. We offer an opportunity to learn cloud development with us using Golang, Kubernetes, Posgres, Redis in a friendly environment with experienced people.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable services, which are used by millions of customers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable Golang code
- Solve system design tasks considering scalability and performance
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Mastering any backend language (Golang/C++/C#/Java/Python) and desire to switch to Golang
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc
- Understanding basics on SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding basics for HTTP, services, clients, REST API
- Understanding the principles of concurrency/parallelism/threading
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April. 2022