Audit Supervisor at Sunda International Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sunda International Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Carry out internal audit work under the leadership of department manager according to department annual work plan.
- Develop and execute audit plans based on the organization’s risk assessment.
- Coordinate audit activities with other departments and teams to ensure efficient and effective processes.
- Perform detailed examination of financial records, internal controls, and compliance with regulations.
- Prepare comprehensive and clear audit reports detailing findings, recommendations, and management responses.
- Review the reports by evaluating the financial and operational records
- Make recommendations for improving the operational procedures.
- Reviews the audits and ensures their quality, accuracy and its conformance with the policies of the department.
- Ensure that the organization is in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
– A BS degree or business administration degree is the minimum requirement.
– A CPA certification is definitely a plus.
–Should have at least 1 years of auditing experience with preferably a focus on Anti-fraud investigation.
-Excellent analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
1. The department will provide adequate professional training for new employees to ensure that auditors can carry out various audit tasks.
2. The department sets up a challenging and attractive cash reward system for auditors to ensure that employees who are effective in their work are rewarded appropriately.
JOB LOCATION: WEIJA