Asst. HRBP for SC, Ghana at Unilever
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Main Job PurposeThe role of the Assistant HR Business Partner, Supply Chain will be to support the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the Head of HR, Ghana, and the Head of PX – West Africa.The role holder will also be responsible for advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.The role holder will be responsible for driving all PX strategies and plans in the function including liaising with our People Hub and communicating plans to market.The role will apply knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.In addition, will be responsible for managing the Union on site, and ensuring compliance to labor and the Collective Bargaining Agreement between Management and the Union.Job SummaryThe following shall be the main accountabilities of the role holder:
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Owns the end to end onboarding process and guides the line manager on the role onboarding, checks in with new employees on their first week, month and regular check ins to ensure the employee is adjusting
- Owns the end to end of all offboarding processes, working with employee, line managers, payroll, PX hub to ensure a seamless process
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages, to the factory on HR initiatives and information
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HR team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HR team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision, enhancing the employee experience
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes, and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Responsible for gathering necessary information for management during negotiations with the Union. Will also be a member of the Standing Negotiation Team
- Have an indirect management responsibility over facilities/ services offered to employees – Canteen, Bussing, etc.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR Business Partnering/Operations
- Operational knowledge on the Ghana Labour Laws
- PX team
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to market)
- Internal corporate departments, such as Legal and Finance
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th July, 2023