Analyst: CRM & Billing at Bayobab
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bayobab
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Analyst CRM & Billing specializes in customer relationship management platforms, such as Salesforce. Bayobab CRM BSS platform was launched in 2019 and aims to constantly improve the call-to-cash operations for Wholesale space.
The digital platform 1.0 serves Wholesale Fixed Connectivity teams.
This role will be responsible for leveraging same platform this time for the different FiberCo.
The job duties include organizing and analyzing marketing and customer data, helping sales and service teams deepen their market influence and build long-lasting customer relationships.
The role will assist to build the first wholesale fixed & mobility digital platform.
Key Performance Areas: (Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The Analyst CRM & Billing (Infraco Delivery) will be accountable for the following:
– Assist the involved FiberCo Teams to revamp business processes transforming the Call-to-Cash journey bringing efficiency & reporting KPIs
– Elaborate business requirements needed to build call-to-cash journey
– Collaborate very closely with implementation partner to translate, review & prioritize the necessary business requirements
– Perform UAT for the new releases prior to expose the features to WM teams
– Conduct UAT with key End Users from FiberCo teams, providing showcases of features, correspondent data & guidance for a successful UAT sign-off
– Build CRM Platform playbooks & FAQs
– Conduct End Users trainings for new features & releases
– Onboarding new users providing adequate induction training
– Provide End Users support in collaboration with IT system admin and 2nd level of support team (SLA for resolving business critical issues to be one hour)
– Analyze & build related reports/dashboards
– Study CRM best practices & benchmarking similar wholesale partners and propose quick wins to meet business needs
– Minimum 3 Year Academic Degree in (Business Administration, Commerce or Marketing/Engineering)
– Fluent in English and language of country preferable
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digitalization combing strong business and digital solution skills within the telecommunication space, preferably in the wholesale/ enterprise / and carrier environment
– Agile Scrum Methodologies (desired)
– Wholesale Mobility (voice, SMS, CNS) business experience (desired)
– Experience working in a medium organization
– Understanding of the mobility infrastructure wholesale landscape with a focus on emerging markets
– Good understanding of internal processes to manage fulfilment of orders effectively
– Strong networking skills to build MTN GlobalConnect professional relationships
– Effective oral and written communication skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Jan, 2024