YaraConnect Manager at Yara International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Yara International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
There are more than 500 million smallholder farms globally. 2.5 billion people depend on Smallholder Communities for their food and livelihoods. Smallholder regions are characterized by low living standards, high rates of illiteracy and low agricultural productivity. Yara’s mission is “Responsibly Feed the World and Protect the Planet”. Key to achieving this is enabling thriving Smallholder Communities. This role will be part of the Digital Ag Solutions (DAS) team.
About Digital Ag Solutions
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. DAS is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Work closely with product managers (digital solution owner/manager) and user researchers, especially to articulate clear, appealing and memorable value proposition for YaraConnect retailers
- Work closely with DAS regional team and local commercial team to ensure strategic alignment and drive growth of our customer channel, to enable local commercial targets.
- Accountable for delivering accurate tracking and reporting of all business development activities, to deliver dynamic retail market intelligence and support the development and implementation of Yara Connect.
- Be a change agent for Yara channel management in Ghana, leveraging digital ecosystem to deliver on new revenue stream opportunities and ecosystem business development.
- Support the marketing function as and when required as retailer loyalty is also part of marketing.
- Extensive go-to-market experience including hands on product marketing and commercial negotiations
- Experience in agricultural retail environments, food value chains and partnerships
- Strong commercial experience in value adding offers to retail channel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge and influence current ways of working in a constructive manner
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary Qualification in business, post graduate preferable
We strive to reflect the diversity in society and encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022