Well Delivery Team Lead at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil has an exciting opportunity for a Well Delivery Team Lead to join the Well Engineering Team on a permanent basis, based in Takoradi Operational Base, Ghana working on a rotational basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality assurance, coordination and delivery of equipment and materials in support the rig operation consisting of drilling and completion activities in Ghana. This role is a senior well engineering role reporting to the Well Delivery Manager and working closely with the Rig Superintendent, Completions Operations Supervisor, and Drilling Engineering Supervisor to ensure a high level of safety and efficiency is maintained.
Further to the above a key element of this role is:
- Familiarity with Deepwater drilling and completions operations having spent some time in a supervisory role on a rig.
- Contractor management
- Expertise in quality assurance and quality control
- Responsible for equipment readiness and QAQC for drilling and completions.
- Ensures that all completion and completions equipment comply with relative standards
- Contractor Management of QAQC contactors and other service providers.
- Investigations of Non-conformances and Failures.
- Ensures that all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future Tullow operations worldwide.
- Remains in touch with daily operations to ensure full understanding of issues, operational problems, failures, cost, etc.
- Provides assistance to prepare the rig for upcoming drilling, completions and subsea activities
- Assist in planning future wells and ensuring required materials and services are available in country and allocated as required.
- Responsible for all equipment sub assembly make-ups.
- Responsible for all routine maintenance witness points and contractor QA/QC requirements.
- A University degree in an engineering discipline
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Preferably completion of a recognised industry graduate development program
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team.
- High proficiency with IT and industry software
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a drilling or completions role with operating companies and/or service companies.
- Experience in deep water operations.
- Previous work experience in West Africa or similar remote locations preferred.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain, and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd December, 2022