Weighbridge at Dangote Industries Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Dangote Industries Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Manage the process of weighing of inbound and outbound trucks on weighbridge system and maintain the associated records.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Weigh incoming trucks at entry/exit point, ensure accuracy of relevant details in the appropriate module, depending on the product to be weighed.
- Provide a Weigh –In Ticket indicating gross weight or offloading advice indicating net weight.
- Receive Waybill from truck driver, retain final copy of waybill for further proceedings.
- Provide daily reports of activities, highlighting unresolved issues for the attention of Weighbridge Supervisor.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Logistics.
Education And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or its equivalent in relevant discipline
Skills & Competencies
Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to cement manufacturing industry.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and quality specifications.
Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project management applications, etc.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022