Web (React) Engineer at Kuda Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kuda Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kuda is a full-service digital bank.Our mission is to make banking accessible, affordable and rewarding for all Africans. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round recorded in Africa, and completed Series A and B funding rounds in 2021, led by some of the world’s most respected institutional investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading challenger bank for Africans.
We are in search of a QA Engineer to help us grow into a company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances. We are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Web Engineers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web applications for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Web Engineers are required to work in teams alongside Backend Engineers, Product Managers and UX Designers to ensure all elements of web application creations are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Web Engineer Responsibilities:
- Write code to implement visual elements into various web applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Maintain web applications and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various web application issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the team, including designers and back-end engineers, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications.
- A keen interest in UX and understanding of key design principle
- Proper understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux and Context API) and building reusable components for future use
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th March. 2022