Warehouse Officer (Senior) – Ghanaian Nationals Only at Lycopodium
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Lycopodium
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Officer to join our growing Project Services team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Material Manager the Warehouse Officer (Senior) will be responsible for developing plans to monitor storage utilisation levels, managing warehouse facilities, reviewing operational quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans in accordance with the Project, Client, and Company requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Ensure correct stacking and storage procedures are adhered to as per SOP, warehouse supervisor instruction and QHSE rules.
- Allocate equipment, warehouse space, and personnel in accordance with the warehouse supervisor’s planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conduct daily operations /toolbox meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Issuing of gate passes and delivery notes per truck/activity.
- Co-ordinate inbound, storage and outbound activities of shipments in a timely, safe, and efficient manner while ensuring full accountability.
The expertise you’ll bring
- Eagle eye for details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure, minimal supervision and deliver within timelines required.
- Ability to work with people at all levels within an organisation and external providers.
- Strong analytical skills
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different, and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023