Warehouse Assistant at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Warehouse Assistant Job Responsibilities
To assist and support warehouse manager to maintain effective supervision of Goods inventory by verification, documentation, and reporting and ensuring conformance to the practice of Safety procedures.
The Warehouse Assistant Duties include:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with a data storage system.
- Keep the stock control system up to date and plan future capacity requirements.
- Manage warehouse space efficiently.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain a standard of health and Safety, Hygiene and Security, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemical is stored safely
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are met and exceeded
- Brief team leaders on issues on a daily Basis
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, Weekly and monthly basis
- Training staff and monitoring performance and progress
- Communicating with other departments
- Delivering and fulfilling directives and objectives from warehouse manager and CEO
- Ensure maximized warehouse utilization.
- Receive stock and ensure stock availability
- Protect stock against elements
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensure stock rotation
- Optimize team performance
- Sustenance of the Goods Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attainment of good warehouse keeping practice.
- Regular issuance of goods inventory stock to Finance
- Adequate record keeping of all goods transactions.
- Fostering teamwork with subordinates.
- Sustenance of a fraud and pilferage free warehouse.
- Handle carefully and report slow-moving, obsolete and bad /damaged products
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager
Method of ApplicationNB: Kindly send CV to: [email protected] With the POSITION as the SUBJECT else application will be ignored..
Location: Kumasi, Obei Nkwantabisa Ave 28 Ahodwo Nhyiaeso (Close to Momos pool bar and Restaurant)