Vice Principal-Secondary at Alpha Beta Education Centres
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Alpha Beta Education Centres
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable International School is seeking to employ a Vice Principal (Secondary) with inspirational and strategic leadership skills and a passion to raise creative, confident and competent leaders.
The Vice Principal-Secondary will join the Management Team in ensuring the delivery of high standards of academic and non-academic content to students, excellent administrative procedures, adequate team supervision and excellence. The school runs an international curriculum from Preschool through to College. The Vice Principal will take a leadership role in strengthening the quality of teaching and learning, bringing efficiencies to the management of the school and raising the profile of the secondary department. This is an important role with genuine transformational potential.
The Applicant should:
- Be a practicing Christian whose morals and ethics are in keeping with the school’s Christian ethos and who is committed to maintaining and protecting it.
- Be highly motivated and driven, and have an in-depth knowledge of excellence in education with a commitment to ensuring the highest quality of teaching and learning.
- Have the creativity and vision to inspire and lead change together with the focus to ensure successful outcomes are reached.
- Be able to communicate proficiently in spoken and written English.
- Have a good understanding of Cambridge International Examinations and GES curriculum. · Be able to assess the pedagogical needs of students and staff, and suggest appropriate professional intervention where possible.
- Have excellent understanding of, and experience in, curriculum management, development, implementation and evaluation.
Summary of Duties and responsibilities include:
● Overall managerial responsibility for monitoring, evaluation and improvement of performance management in respect to the teaching and learning environment of the secondary school department(college)
● Working in collaboration with the Vice Principal ( Primary and Pre-school) and all relevant stakeholders, to ensure the highest possible standards of teaching and learning
● To lead, supervise, and guide the work of the management staff, in planning, teaching , assessment and evaluation of teaching and learning within a disciplined staff and student body.
● Ensure that the learning, development, and discipline of students remain at the heart of all decisions.
● Applicant must have a good first degree as well as an Master’s Degree in Education.
● Applicant must be able to lead and to build teams.
● Not less than 10 years’ cumulative, progressively responsible experience at management level in an international school of repute.
● Experience and knowledge of international education system(s).
● Evidence of well-developed planning skills.
● Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required.
How To Apply
Qualified/ Interested Candidates should kindly send:
• A Cover Letter and a Resume
• Copies of Certificates stated on your Resume