Vendor Operations Manager, Ads Content Curation at Google
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Google
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with analytics, structured data sets, and SQL.
- Experience in project management, customer service, process quality, and process optimization.
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-geographical stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more areas within Google Ads (e.g. Analytics, Policy, Search, etc.) or related Ad platforms.
- Ability to deliver business transformation programs in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to set operational and quality goals, measure and report outcomes, track and scale successes, root-cause problems in design/execution, and ensure business impact.
About The Job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
Ads Content Curation operations is a high priority focus area for Google’s Ads business. This team works on curating content for ads and ad extensions that we generate, thus making the ads a lot more useful to users and also help advertisers in meeting their business objectives.
As a Vendor Operations Manager, you will lead seed and grow the operations in Ghana. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the relevant Managed Service Partners, Engineering and Operations teams as a trusted advisor and partner in delivering the desired business outcomes. You will also be responsible for learning, educating others, and advocating for the region.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Help seed and grow operations in Ghana working closely with the global teams and local suppliers. Learn, educate, and advocate for the region.
- Manage service delivery, including site operations and stakeholder management for the designated service offerings.
- Own and drive excellent business results through vendor partners. Monitor Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Quality, Timeliness, Cost, etc.) to ensure vendor teams are meeting expectations and delivering excellent service.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes to help address business needs. Re-engineer processes in collaboration with Program Managers to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Operationalize solutions in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and vendor partners. Own delivery of processes with support from vendor partners.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 Nov. 2021