Vendor Agent at A.P. Moller – Maersk
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of Vendor Agent in Ghana. This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
As a Vendor Agent, you are accountable for managing day to day performance management of vendors to make sure that on time delivery, capacity and split of volumes is safeguarded as well as ad hoc quotes/capacity needs are obtained.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- Managing day to day performance management of vendors
- Team works as delivery analytics to do predictable and retro active analysis of day to day execution cycles.
- Provides insights to teams on supplier issues and capabilities.
- Secures Ad-hoc quotes and capacity for physical inland products as required.
- Corridor design to build technically new products with the vendors across borders.
- Ensures thorough analysis is in place that clearly illustrates the demand management opportunities.
- Ensures the Escalation points for issue and risk management.
- Coordinates contract overviews and contract life cycle.
- Monitors vendor performance according to SLAs/KPIs.
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics and data analytics.
- Bachelor degree in data analysis or Business Administration.
- Fluency in English is a Must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Package.
- Team work spirit, High sense of urgency, and solution and detail orientation.
- Power BI knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication, Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Procurement and Analytical skills, and good Knowledge of the local markets.
Our recruitment process:
Please apply before the 2nd of March 2023
If your profile matches job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to share more about the role and get to know you better
If successful, you will discuss the role with the Line Manager and his team
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd March, 2023