VAS Operations Specialist at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To create a high value productivity and availability within Vodafone Ghana in support of the VAS business strategy
- To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability within the VAS services operations
- To act as a high level of operational support for product implementation, network integration/expansion and issue resolution for all VAS network elements.
- Equipment include (but not limed to) SMSC, EIR, USSDGW, OTA (Device Configurations), Voicemail, Phone Book, USSD API Gateway, USSD Multiplexer, USSD Reseller, Voucher Management USSD, CRBT and IVR.
- Services include (but not limited to) all Value added service and new innovations platforms that are introduced.
- Provide 2nd level maintenance support for all VAS network elements. This shall include but not limited to all escalations from 1st Line, implementation of platform upgrades and system expansions.
- Implement project related activities as well as other initiatives within the VAS setup.
- Provide specialist technical advice and information to IN Ops,VAS & Billing Operations Manager and propose ideas for improvement standards in line with the trends in technology.
- Provide relevant technical information/options to enable the IN Ops, VAS & Billing Operations Manager take effective decisions during emergency situations.
- Monitor the performance of network vendors during 3rd level issue escalation and provide necessary feedback to IN Ops, VAS & Billing Operations Manager regarding performance and propose ideas for improvement of standards.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and fixed networks, SMSC, USSD, and Reseller platforms.
- Good knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud systems.
- Able to extract implementation requirements and details from a high-level request description.
- Experience with working with trouble ticketing systems.
Network Access Technology
Monitor and Diagnose
Service and Delivery Management
Automation and Robotics
Technical / Professional Qualification
- University degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Six or more years of experience in GSM and IT in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Package, Unix , TCP/IP, IP Traffic Engineering, Shell scripting, SS7 and Sigtran signalling protocols, SMPP Protocol, Database systems, Diameter, LDAP,SOAP protocols, hardware management, software management, etc
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Sept. 2021